v1.2 of “Building the HpH Fw 189” Now Available!

LSP_Kevin

hph-uhu-cover-v12-border.jpg?w=768&ssl=1

I’m pleased to announce that our eBook, Building the HpH Fw 189 ‘Uhu’ in 1/32 Scale by Jan Gabauer, has now been updated to version 1.2!

v1.0 was first published back in June of 2018, we’ve now added a pair of appendices at the back of the book. One covers the only available aftermarket product for this already very complete kit, while the other lists as many relevant reference titles as we could find.

Being a digital publication means this kind of update is very easy to do, and we will continue to update all our books in this fashion any time an applicable new product is released, or we find an error somewhere.

This new update is free to download for anyone who has already purchased this book. If you have an account with us, simply log in and download a new copy of the book from Downloads section of your account. Otherwise, the download link contained in your original purchase notification email should still be valid.

If neither of these scenarios applies to you, and you’d still like to download your updated copy, create a customer account here on the website, and then contact me so that I can associate your purchase with your new account. Once that is done, you can log in and download it from your purchase history.

And of course, if you haven’t purchased Building the HpH Fw 189 ‘Uhu’ in 1/32 Scale at all yet, you’re more than welcome to do so!

https://www.klp.com.au/product/building-the-hph-fw-189-uhu-in-132-scale/

Kev