1/32 Zoukei-Mura Ta152H-0 White 7

Thunnus

Attached for your review are photos of my recently completed 1/32 Zoukei-Mura Ta152H-0.  Although Z-M has offered a H-0 in the past, that kit was not available and so I had to backdate the Ta152H-1 kit into a H-0.  To make matters more complicated, the only Z-M Ta152H kit available was the Special Edition H-1 based on The Cockpit anime and molded in black plastic.  I added the following items to the build...

1. Henri Daehne Ta 152H-1 Resin Prop and Spinner
2. RB Productions Ta 152H Photoetch Cockpit set
3. Synthetic Ordnance Works Ta 152H Landing Gear

In addition to the extensive re-scribing I had to do on the wings, the kit fought me once I started gluing the major components together.  Lots of fit issues, especially on the wings and around the fuselage/wing joints.  But I stuck with it and came out with this...

JTK-9491.jpg
JTK-9511.jpg
JTK-9499.jpg
JTK-9481.jpg
JTK-9494.jpg
JTK-9483.jpg
JTK-9498.jpg

JTK-9434.jpg
JTK-9444.jpg
JTK-9453.jpg
JTK-9449.jpg

JTK-9503.jpg
JTK-9514.jpg
JTK-9500.jpg
JTK-9504.jpg
JTK-9515.jpg
JTK-9510.jpg

JTK-9445.jpg
JTK-9443.jpg
JTK-9440.jpg

JTK-9486.jpg
JTK-9508.jpg

The complete build log can be found at the following link:

Another stunner!  What I like about your models the most John is your painting.  Besides a smooth flaw-free finish, the camo markings look very natural, to scale and most importantly unforced.   They flow smoothly while the perfect weathering joins the look to create a commanding overall appearance.  You also nailed the underlying markings which is hard to do.   9.5/10 in my books, only because no model is perfect.

Cheers,

Chuck

Another gorgeous bird across the finish line John.  I really enjoyed the build sequence and painting process.  The colors Show up well on this late war Ta-152H-0.  Lovely efforts and thank you for sharing your builds with us.   

Troy