• 4 weeks later...
On 9/28/2020 at 3:00 AM, fastterry said:

Erm Mr Racer, I have some photos I copied from an article on Britmodeller I think, that show the aerials in front of the oil cooler to be offset to port. I think the reason for this is that the drive motor and linkage for the rear flap (of the oil cooler) is offset to starboard because there is a largish stiffener running down the centre on the inside of the lower cowling. Hope it's not too hard to move them as you've done such a nice job on this model. Sorry to be a pain.

TRF

sorted?

ErHEVZ1.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hey Aaron
Nice work!! You're certainly way ahead of me on the build, I tend to do a bit here and there when I get the chance ;)
I get what you're saying about the larger radiator (in that image you sent on FB), but......since mine (the AMUR one) is CA'ed on and faired in already, and my references indicate the smaller cooler, guess it'll have to do! I'm not taking that off now!!! :lol::lol::lol:.

Are you using the kit legs? I built mine, but found they were pretty flimsy (and weirdly engineered), hence my decision to use the Eduard brass ones

Looking forward to seeing this bird come to life!!

Iain