Testing! 1/32 Kanonenvogel build!

alaninaustria

Thanks for the tip Alan. ( get it! :lol: ;) ) Sorry :lol:

Fantastic work mate. Love all your extra detailing of rudder, stretched sprue wiring. Yeah that waldron stuff sure comes in handy at times....I found those plastic levers a bit pesky at times...darned things kept breaking off as I clumsily knocked them from time to time.

Really looking to more from you and Jay. this build is a definite for me one day and you guys are providing great photos and build ref notes.

cheers mate Matt

Man this kit look god!

Alan, youre doing it very good. Yours and Jay's build together has got me giddy.32nd has never had it this good. And your scratching skills are looking as if they can support life without the helmet. Netween your seat and Jay's I am sorted till the SI swimwear issue.

alan, this is a great show! your seat is something where i look at the monitor and i think.... well.... this is something you cant do. and i think i can do alot.

your throttle is looking very nice. all these little scratchbuilding things will turn out your stuka into a blast of a modell.

the overall view of the plane is something i like, too. this plane must be soooo huge!

ceap up that good work and dont stop to impress me.

yours klaus

Thanks guys for the nice responses! I need to finish this beast up soon....... 'specialy since that razorback jug is coming from Redux!! If anybody has any hints/tips or positive/negative criticism for the upcoming build updates.... don't hold your toungue..... speak up! :) Everything helps, right?! :D

Cheers

Alan...... on the way down to his bench as we speak.....

• 3 weeks later...

Update.... started painting.... and I tried to dry brush a bit.... I am not so good at it.... need more practice. Here we go: :P

This is the front office.... I stamped out the kit decals with the Waldron punch and dry brushed a bit... and as a last step added a drop of future to give the instruments the glass look! ;) And a few old spare decals made their way on to the board too! :blink:

There are a few more handles to go in there... they keep breaking off so they will be added later! :huh:

post-4-1140182249.jpg