Revell ME 110C

8 minutes ago, thierry laurent said:

Good!

We now have three RAF fighters against three Luftwaffe ones! 

Seems like a fair fight!  Good choice Ted and I will follow along with interest.

Ernest

Thanks Guys,

I did a bit last night.  Hope you don't mind if I don't do anything fancy with the kit.  I was looking at the parts while I was cleaning them up and struggled with the decision to keep it straight to kit parts.  But in the end, I figured I have a chance of getting it finished if I just glue and paint what came in the box.  It might be a bit before I get back to it as well.  I'm trying to finish up an old Matchbox 109 at the moment.

Talk to you all later,

Ted

wq8t5g8.jpg

13 hours ago, Ted Barrett said:

Thanks Guys,

I did a bit last night.  Hope you don't mind if I don't do anything fancy with the kit.  I was looking at the parts while I was cleaning them up and struggled with the decision to keep it straight to kit parts.  But in the end, I figured I have a chance of getting it finished if I just glue and paint what came in the box.  It might be a bit before I get back to it as well.  I'm trying to finish up an old Matchbox 109 at the moment.

Talk to you all later,

Ted

I'm all for people building their kits as they want to and sharing what they do.

I also wonder whether to share my stuff here as I'm not going to follow all the latest painting techniques as I don't find them convincing. I'm more comfortable trying to recreate the engineering of the model based on my observations

So, tell you what. You build and share your model as you want and I'll do the same. I'll be following above and behind your starboard wingtip so we can cover each other

Richard

Hi Ted, I too am a supporter of building the kit like you want to.  All of us build for different, though in many cases very similar, reasons; and no reason is superior to the other.  So build that 110 like you want, and I will be happy to share in the comradery of what I am sure will a beautiful build process.

Ernest

• 2 months later...