Gauging interest... 1/32 P-51D/K stencils - dry transfers?

I've been playing around with the idea of doing our factory spec P-51 stencils as dry transfers.  Even when printed by Cartograf, you're still looking at a clear carrier film on a gleaming NMF airplane unless you use some kind of dry or HGW type wet transfers.  I've never found any company that knows how to do the HGW style, and Cartograf tells me that technology leaves something to be desired (they've experimented with it).  But I know that dry transfers give good results when used properly.  Yes, they can be a PITA to apply, but most of the stencils on the Mustang go on flat or simply curved surfaces, so they shouldn't be that hard to apply.  

If we were to do such a thing, it would have to include only the actual exterior airframe stencils so that we don't get into a really expensive palette of colors, so no prop markings, no wheel well stuff, no cockpit stuff.  Just what goes on the outside of the airplane itself.  

Anyone interested?  No idea (yet) what the price would be.  More than waterslide decals, to be sure, but I don't think it will be outrageous either.

Tx!

J

It is certainly something I would consider.  I have used HGW's I agree their solution is not perfect.  I have only tried them once though.  I know I will be doing a Mustang again.  Could you also drop an update on when to expect the Lightning sheet?