1/32nd Malcolm Hood

bfwaechter

I do make a resin and vac form update set for the classic Revell P-51B. Gives you a new nose, wheels, some interior bits, flaps, 7 piece canopy parts including the Malc hood. drop tanks with pylons,  Also make a filleted tail for it. The Revell kit is in regular inventory at any Hobby Lobby. Download their app and always have a 40% off coupon ready to use at the checkout.

Edited by 109ace

1 hour ago, MikeMaben said:

Nothin' there Kevin  :shrug:

I'm in the process of switching things over to my Wilde Sau Resin account. I've shut down 109ACE. on Ebay. I will be listing around 10 of my best sellers. The P-51B set will be among them. 

• 4 months later...
On 6/8/2020 at 6:08 AM, Troy Molitor said:

Anything for the 1:32 Loach would be awesome.   Fingers crossed on that set.   

Just saw this thread.  Wonder why anyone would offer an update for the ancient Revell Loach when the Dragon offering in 35th is much better.   Whilst on the subject, would love to see a new tool OH-6A.   

Edited by John1

ill have a bottle of what your drinking 

On 6/10/2020 at 3:41 AM, Ali62 said:

I shall wave my magic wand tonight and by the end of next week you shall have one parcel on your front doorstep containing a BRAND new P-51B kit, perfect in every sense of the word, and the very best kit ever produced, baring none.......