Any jetmads kit reviews ???

tigger

Title says it all really I am interested in the companies future releases but at present cannot find a single review of any product. Any pointers to one would be appreciated as the viggen is a big commitment to something from a company whose kits we have not seen. The sire says the D-558-1 was sold out, has anyone received their model and made a review yet ?

regards

john

15 minutes ago, Jennings Heilig said:

I've seen nothing about the D-558-1 at all.  Something about the fact that it's "sold out" (is it, or is that marketing?) and there hasn't apparently been a single reference to it online is fishy to me.  

From a post in the Viggen thread, someone at Britmodeler actually got the D-558-1 and posted pictures, so it exists.

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235059708-jetmads-132-d-558-i-skystreak/page/5/#comments

It almost looks so good in box with all that foam surrounding things so snuggly, that my OCD is lightly whispering to me to keep it pristine in the box, and just take it out to look at it every once in awhile.

The voice inside me telling how cool a 1/32nd Viggen would be on a contest table and how much attention it would grab, is nearly deafening fortunately.

1 hour ago, ade rowlands said:

knowing how that word can have many many wildly different contexts I dread to think what that google search dredged up. 

It could be very bad indeed

Richard

Was thinking more along the lines when I used to watch the weirder side of Youtube and videos of people having Botfly Larvae and other parasites removed from their bodies when autoplay cued up a video titled 'stonking case of piles'. Skipped that one funnily enough. I've also over the years heard various parts of male and female described as stonking. So, yeah. Stonking.