pre order viggen is a go

mark31

Ok Mark, where did you see that at?   Im on the JetMads site, and can only find info on what a pre-order is, nor can I find that blub on the Viggen.

*EDIT*

Ok, got it. Had to reluctantly go to FB to see and get the larger picture, and email for pre-order.

Thanks! 

Im hoping my pre-order got in on time!  Although Im more kidding around, as its not realistic to think a $300 all resin kit would sell out on pre-orders this quick......but Im guessing with the amount of interest, quite quickly I'm guessing. 

4 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Im hoping my pre-order got in on time!  Although Im more kidding around, as its not realistic to think a $300 all resin kit would sell out on pre-orders this quick......but Im guessing with the amount of interest, quite quickly I'm guessing. 

yes indeed im waiting on my email to

cross the fingers

Mark

While the grey and bare metal schemes have their attractions, surely the fields and meadows scheme is so unique it's a must get for a Viggen.

Multiple choices are where regular injection moulded kits win out over cottage industry ones.

Wonder how long order confirmation will take?

Edited by Chek

Just now, Chek said:

While the grey and bare metal schemes have their attractions, surely the fields and meadows scheme is so unique it's a must get for a Viggen.

Wonder how long order confirmation will take?

yes indeed waiting is the ardest part off it

Mark

I used to dream, well not really, of doing a 1/32 Viggen in the splinter scheme, but I much prefer the grey, to me it shows of the architecture in fine style. Each to their own and all that.

I imagine they will have quite a few emails to answer, not to mention they might not start replying til office hours on Monday...