Trumpeters Best?

Mark P

Huh.  I've stay away from the Trumpeter kits except for a single build a long time ago.  But now I have a much better idea of which kits I may be interested in, including the 262.  That is what I like about this site - I get my eyes opened to things I would not have know before.

Thanks all!

Chris

5 hours ago, 32scalelover said:

Was that you that had the SU-30MMK that was in the yellow primer in Omaha?  I took tons of photos of it.  It looked great!!  I ended up buying one at the Nationals since it looked so good.

Greg

Yes sir, and thanks!  Its the one in my sig...........

I have a bunch of their kits; air, land, and rail. The quality varies, especially as the kits get older. However their more recent armor is generally better and no one else really tackles WWII railroad subjects like they do. Also curious as to whether or not they could have done a better job on the Liberator or Invader than their Hobby Boss subsidiary.

I have the A6-a in my stash, and that’s a kit from Trumpeter’s A team, I’m also about to start some super hornets, I know they require a bit of hard work, but you can get a great looking kit at the end. I’ve also got the F-117, and that looks pretty good also.