YAK-130 Russian Air Force 1/48 Zvezda

ShelbyGT500

Hello friends :)

this my next "quarantine" build. The model is new Zvezda YAK-130 at 48'th scale. The kit itself is excellent, with perfect detailed almost everything, no need AM.

But well ... I've ordered BIGEd and Reskit Wheels before the kit. But if you want you can build a great model without this extras, and the big PLUS is the decals printed by Begemot for

Zvezda, that you can find in the box ;) Well I want to add an extra detailing, so I made the rivet lines over the fuselage and add cables and tubes at the gears. Oh and printed some "tail-art"  ;)

Also for more interesting base I've added some trolleys for fuel-tanks, rocket pods, ammo-boxes and wheels.

But lets stop talking, here are the photos:

qDG9MXg.jpg

LfFtaMb.jpg

jWf30Ey.jpg

kaxFwyF.jpg

v0eF38p.jpg

8LywxZn.jpg

AtsG2F5.jpg

TFC9NOL.jpg

fWCakxt.jpg

EMfqasU.jpg

19KEwbW.jpg

9rXAUfF.jpg

EBdWcVC.jpg

qV1KsgT.jpg

I hope you will like it :) Thank you for watching as always.

Cheers friends.

Beautiful job on the kit. I love the way they did the harnesses for the ejection seats.  I had that kit in the build queue also until I noticed a problem with the large clear parts.  My problem is that all the large clear pieces, i.e., both main canopy options, windscreen and clear divider between cockpits have what look like swirls in the clear plastic.  I tried washing the parts with no results, and I can't feel anything when I run my fingernail over the blurry area,  so I have come to the conclusion the problem is in the plastic.  I bought the kit from Sprue Brothers, but they no longer have any in stock to provide a replacement clear parts tree.  They referred me to Steven's Int'l, but Stevens replied that SB did not purchase the kit from them so they could not provide replacement parts.  That leaves me without many options.  Has anyone in the US ever contacted Zvezda in Russia for replacement parts?