Jetmads Viggen next year? Really?

iaf-man

On 6/1/2020 at 3:03 AM, Stokey Pete said:

The scramble to get one will be interesting. They say they only produce 500 of each kit. :frantic:

In which case I'll probably never have one.

On 6/1/2020 at 9:03 AM, Stokey Pete said:

The scramble to get one will be interesting. They say they only produce 500 of each kit. :frantic:

That sounds very optimistic for a resin kit to me, the few modellers across LSP,LSM and Britmodeller that would tackle a resin kit I can imagine about 100 sales tops, who else is going to buy them?

Graham

Their first release of the D-558 Skystreak has sold out, so I would guess that there are at least a few hundred people out there who will buy these also. There are also a lot of collectors who "need" one on the shelf. Fantasy versus reality and "I know I will eventually get it built".... until the next shiny object comes along. But at least we are going to get a VIggen in 1/32. That is some of the good news against a backdrop of all that is opposite.

Tnarg

2 hours ago, GrahamF said:

That sounds very optimistic for a resin kit to me, the few modellers across LSP,LSM and Britmodeller that would tackle a resin kit I can imagine about 100 sales tops, who else is going to buy them?

Graham

i'm so going to buy 5:D

2 hours ago, GrahamF said:

Graham

Two for me please... at least

Piero

5 hours ago, mark31 said:

Just have seen a anoucment the will be making more then 500 because the high demand for the kit right now

The are going to try to release it earlier then planed

Mark

My heart says hell yes please, but my head says  I would rather they didn’t attempt to rush it out, and give us a substandard/highly inaccurate product. 
Has anyone ever built one of their kits? 

Just now, Stokey Pete said:

My heart says hell yes please, but my head says  I would rather they didn’t attempt to rush it out, and give us a substandard/highly inaccurate product. 
Has anyone ever built one of their kits? 

the are going to adjust the relaes date on other projects and give this one priority

The are going to do a meeting to see what the can do just because there are so many people intrestedin this one

So i think the will not rush this

Mark

• LSP_K2 changed the title to Jetmads Viggen next year? Really?