11 years here for me today

LSP_K2

Awesome work K2.  

I had to check on mine.  Wow, 16 plus years here. I was only 5 when I joined.  I recently removed the thick rudder safety pads off my Xacto knife. Asking my parents permission first, however.  You know the deal.   I’m glad you really “old guys” run the show.  

Becoming a moderator is more like doing well in drinking game I heard?   Well that info came from an awesome guy down under.  Names withheld because they’re outstanding individuals.  All in good humor people!   Relax.  

Thanks for all all you guys do.  

Trexx

47 minutes ago, Troy Molitor said:

Awesome work K2.  

I had to check on mine.  Wow, 16 plus years here. I was only 5 when I joined.  I recently removed the thick rudder safety pads off my Xacto knife. Asking my parents permission first, however.  You know the deal.   I’m glad you really “old guys” run the show.  

Becoming a moderator is more like doing well in drinking game I heard?   Well that info came from an awesome guy down under.  Names withheld because they’re outstanding individuals.  All in good humor people!   Relax.  

Thanks for all all you guys do.  

Trexx

Yea, I was just 19... (don't I wish). Doing well at a drinking game? For me that would have meant being unconscious on the floor, which is not a good thing.