1/32 F-117...yes, it's Italeri/Testors :D

artoor_k

Hello,

I couldn't find any Cold War jet in my stash beside this one and a Mirage (but Mirage has a lot more raised panel lines to rescribe:) )...and  I suppose I can't count 1/28 X-wing as a Cold War jet (although I think it fits well :) )

21Pm0jy.jpg

I know shortcomings of this kit. I'm going to correct some errors but not  all of them. I'll see which Testors mistakes will be correctable without loosing lifetime for them :D I'm going to use AM Microscale decals.

I planned to make a AF-117X out of this but amount of workscared me. So it'll be just normal, innacurate Nighthawk :)

oh common Artoor....what is displayed on the boxtop ISN'T  what's presented in the model itself, especially the lower part of the intake part, being more or less flat on the model but should be presented as a "stepped up" presentation, but that is easily adjusted by some styrene ad-ons.

But i appreciate your upcoming build on this one (btw IMHO the trumpeter offering  has a more accurate presentation on the F117)

Have fun building,

Jack

20 minutes ago, Jack said:

oh common Artoor....what is displayed on the boxtop ISN'T  what's presented in the model itself, especially the lower part of the intake part, being more or less flat on the model but should be presented as a "stepped up" presentation, but that is easily adjusted by some styrene ad-ons.

But i appreciate your upcoming build on this one (btw IMHO the trumpeter offering  has a more accurate presentation on the F117)

Have fun building,

Jack

I'm building for fun and fun only :D

I have a goal for this year which is 1/20 VF-1 Valkyrie from Macross so I'm building what I have in stash :)

Maybe it will be funniest, most innacurate F-117 model ever. If so, It's also some kind of achievement :)

• 4 months later...