L/F A.L. Bentley Me-262 Drawings

BiggTim

Does anyone have copies of the A.L. Bentley drawings for the Me-262 A series and the Mk214 50mm cannon in the US that they would sell me? I have looked into ordering them direct, but Bentley's shipping costs from the UK make them quite expensive, so I'd like to find someone who already has them and can ship them cheaper. I actually only need the page showing the cannon bird version of the 262 drawings.

If I order them directly from Bentley, it will cost me 83 USD!!! I just can't swing that for the two drawings I actually need. Thanks,

Tim

Edited by BiggTim

2 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

They feature in the Classic Publications books, I've only got volume 3, which features the nightfighters and recon aircraft. 

Are those the ones by Smith & Creek?

Hello Tim,

I do not have the Bentley drawings.  I do have some pages about the variant in the Me-262 book series (vol. 2). Oddly no view of the nose belly showing the landing gear door configuration;  view from left is all you get. I will scan pages for you if you want them.  There is also info on the cannon.  But good photos of the gun can be sucked in off the WWW.

BYW.  Check your message board. I could not leave this as PM

Rick

58 minutes ago, Rick Griewski said:

Hello Tim,

I do not have the Bentley drawings.  I do have some pages about the variant in the Me-262 book series (vol. 2). Oddly no view of the nose belly showing the landing gear door configuration;  view from left is all you get. I will scan pages for you if you want them.  There is also info on the cannon.  But good photos of the gun can be sucked in off the WWW.

BYW.  Check your message board. I could not leave this as PM

Rick

Looks like my inbox was full - all cleared out now!!

54 minutes ago, MARU5137 said:

They are between £4  and £7....if you needed to buy them.

Yes, but the problem, is that the shipping to the US is £20! and I also need the nose drawings, which is an additional £30. The whole thing would run 83 USD, as I already said, and is more than I can afford.