Jennings Heilig

Lost British Projects - 1/32 Vulcan and TSR.2 anyone?

Posted (edited)

I've been contacted by the gentleman behind Lost British Projects about doing decals for their 1/32 Vulcan!

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Lost-British-projects-566804443806070/posts/?ref=page_internal

Sorry, they can't afford a stand alone web page, so for now they're only on Facebook.

AQVpnk.jpg

Edited by Jennings Heilig

Gawd, it just gets more and more insane.

I don't have the room for museum size models, but if I had the money, lived in a barn conversion and had ten years more I'd dive in for both TSR.2 and a Vulcan B.2 (and a case of Halford's rattle can appliance white).

Tony 

The TSR looked really nice in Swedish splinter camo on a What If profile I saw. That could be fun... OK, not for everyone, but I like it.

Tnarg

Man.......I dont have room for a 1/32nd Vulcan, but I still might actually have to have one........I guess I could always just hang it on the ceiling of my model room.

Does anyone have any idea of cost on these monsters?

Just now, Out2gtcha said:

Man.......I dont have room for a 1/32nd Vulcan, but I still might actually have to have one........I guess I could always just hang it on the ceiling of my model room.

You could put it on the wall like a poster

Richard

5 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

The Facebook page say's 380 Pounds.

Just now, LSP_Kevin said:

I'm guessing it'll weigh about that much, too.

Kev

Might have to reinforce that wall then

Richard

Well, maybe not the Vulcan, but surely i'd go for the TSR.2, saw it real time in the museum and it was mighty impressive...........just to realize how politics can KILL an aviation novelty that was to be a revolutionary asset at that time.................................................

40 minutes ago, Troy Molitor said:

I like Brian’s idea.  Hanging it from the ceiling over the bench.  Love the Vulcan.  

With that Vulcan, looks to me you better drop the ceiling lights below the a/c, or it is going to get real dark in there...

26 minutes ago, LSP_Ray said:

With that Vulcan, looks to me you better drop the ceiling lights below the a/c, or it is going to get real dark in there...

Better use good quality fixings too or buy a crash hat coz if that comes down on yer napper it's gonna hurt!!