1:32 Hawker Siddeley Andover E.Mk 3A - 3D Print

Iain

Placeholder at present whilst I finish writing a review - but this will be my build of a 1:32 3D Print in ABS of the Andover by One Man Model.

Plan is to eventually finish her as a 115 Squadron E.Mk 3A, based at RAF Benson in the '80s and early '90s...

2311-68.jpg

Back shortly...

Iain

Clutching at straws at the moment - trying to find good close up photos/drawings of the tailplane upper surface to fuselage fairing - it looks a little complex - but being the upper surface it’s difficult to find clear/detailed images...

Iain

Glad to see you make a start on this one, Iain. Should be fascinating the watch! I'm wondering if we should have this one in the Kit Database. The completist in me says yes, while the pragmatist in me says no.

Kev

Hiya mate,

Thanks for looking!

Already have those - have been gathering images for months (all on my Google Drive) but could do with more detailed views of that root area...

Iain

39 minutes ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Glad to see you make a start on this one, Iain. Should be fascinating the watch! I'm wondering if we should have this one in the Kit Database. The completist in me says yes, while the pragmatist in me says no.

Kev

I wasn’t sure about doing a review - but have decided to put one together Kev...

It’s as much a kit as any vacform/resin kit (if not more so compared to some) and Toshihiko is selling more prints via EBay if anyone else wants one.

Suspect there won’t be many more takers though - and it will turn out to be a very limited run...

Iain