Halberd Models

Halberd Models

Hello dear modelers.
That's right, our wheels are neither vinyl nor rubber.
They are made of polyurethane composites, like discs.
Only hard disks and soft tires.
After polymerization, tires do not melt plastic and resin.
We have been using this material for more than five years and to date there has not been a single criticism that the tires damaged the model.
I hope the number by February 10, I can already show our new wheels with a drawdown on the tires.
Thank you all for your interest in our kits.
Sincerely from Ukraine, Andrey.

On 1/31/2020 at 7:47 PM, Halberd Models said:

Hello dear modelers.
That's right, our wheels are neither vinyl nor rubber.
They are made of polyurethane composites, like discs.
Only hard disks and soft tires.
After polymerization, tires do not melt plastic and resin.
We have been using this material for more than five years and to date there has not been a single criticism that the tires damaged the model.
I hope the number by February 10, I can already show our new wheels with a drawdown on the tires.
Thank you all for your interest in our kits.

That is wonderful to hear! Many thanks for bringing suitable materials to the problem. I wish you all success with your products! 

• 2 weeks later...

I have no problem recommending Halberd's wheel/tyre sets, I bought their 1\32 B24 lib set and liked it so much I went for their 1\32 B17 Fortress set; superb detail and Andrey gets his research right as they're the correct scale size - and come with the tailwheel, too!  I anticipate getting his Lancaster set when the WNW  Lanc comes out. Try 'em!!

Blue Skies!

Captain Boogaloo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear colleagues.
In this difficult time I wish everyone to be healthy and not get sick!
We have finished work on new kits for the P-47 D on a scale of 1/24 and 1/32, and soon they will be available for purchase.
As I promised, these sets with adjustable wheel drawdown.
We have prepared a video on how to process them and how to independently increase the drawdown on the tire.

The release of the kit for Avro Lancaster is a little delayed, we are waiting to receive materials for work from the USA. Unfortunately, now mail has increased delivery time.
Thanks.

Hello Andrey,

Please could you consider the others in the Airfix 1\24th range ( I know you do the Hellcat)as your next releases in 1\24, these stalwarts could really benefit from your  unique approach to after market super detailed wheels, and perhaps you could do all the versions of the Spitfire ( five, four and three spoke), although I'll admit I'm asking for very selfish reasons for that!! Big fan of your products, either way!

stay outta the way of that Coronavirus bugger, everyone!

Blue Skies!

Captain Boogaloo

Don't you mean " this made my eyes crossed" and "This is THE  one you're after" !!

I mean, REALLY, you cheeky colonials, always playing fast and loose with Her Majesty the Queens English, it's the sort of behaviour that'd see you horsewhipped on the steps of the club, ( exits stage left, muttering 'and another thing, when are you going to reprint the pratt & whitney decals??? ......and more equally daft asides):P:lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, fellow modellers.
Sets for the P-47D Thunderbolt for scale 1/24 and 1/32 are available for purchase in our store on EBay.
https://www.ebay.com/str/halberdmodels
I hope you enjoy the news.
Take care of yourself in this difficult time!
With all respect, Andrey.

Thank you for the nice words about our sets.
The kit for the P-38 is already in operation, in May the first kits for purchase should be available.
Also tomorrow will be available for purchase kits in 1/32 scale for the following models F6F, F4U and TBM & TBF Avenger.
In the near future kits for Avro Lancaster will also be available, we finally received a parcel with materials for work from the USA.
Now we are finishing work on sets for the P-51 and F / A-18, A-26 models.
The plans for the summer are the manufacture of sets for the F-15 and F-16.
Thanks again for your interest in our sets.
Take care of yourself. In this difficult time!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello dear colleagues!
We have completed two new 1/32 scale kits for TBM / TBF Avenger models
And finally, we were able to finish the production of the kit for the Avro Lancaster model in 1/32 scale.
I would especially like to thank Jeffrey Stouter from Schwenksville Pennsylvania USA, who helped us measure the model for making this kit.
I hope you enjoy the sets.
Take care of yourself during this difficult time.
With all respect, Andrey.https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=907441686385502&id=538296593300015&notif_id=1589489364093093&notif_t=page_post_reaction&ref=notif