Halberd Models

Halberd Models

10 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Wow, very cool!  How much pressure does it take to "flatten" them? Will they flatten with just the weight of the model?

I can answer that. I just got my P-47 sets. It is really quite ingenious. The tires designed to be flattened have a section that is really thin. The resin hubs have an extended section that fits into that void. By sanding down the resin extension, you can customize the flattening to what level you want. And the rubber is thin enough any weight at all will depress it. The weight of a model will definitely flatten them. They look marvelous, too. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, friends.
We have completed two sets for the new A-26 Invader from HobbyBoss in 1/32 scale
New sets have adjustable drawdown of all wheels.
Sets will go on sale in our store on EBay next week.
Thank you so much for your interest in our sets.
Take care of yourself during this difficult time.
Greetings from Ukraine, Andrey.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Halberd-models-538296593300015/posts/?ref=page_internal

Edited by Halberd Models

9 hours ago, Halberd Models said:

Unfortunately, none of the distributors expressed a desire to work with us.
We sent a lot of samples, but the result was zero.
Hannants replied that he had no interest in our products, he was satisfied with other manufacturers from Ukraine, although their quality was much worse.
If any of the distributors expresses a desire to work with us, I will immediately inform you.
Thank.
Respectfully from Ukraine, Andrey.

• 10 months later...

Hello dear friends.

We have completed the first 1/32 scale conversion kit for Tamiya P-51D Cavalier F-51D Mustang / Mustang Mk 2

https://www.facebook.com/Halberd-models-538296593300015/photos/pcb.1168944396901895/1168938226902512/

We are currently finishing work on a new conversion for the Tamiya P-51D model, which will be the Cavalier Turbo Mustang III.

Best regards from Ukraine, Andrey.