Videoaviation - where to buy?

jenshb

Although it will be a while yet, I am looking at what to hang from my F-5A, and many photos from firing exercises in the RNoAF show the SUU-20 pod on the centre pylon.  Seeing that Videoaviation makes one in 1:32 - as well as other goodies (including the M-117 750 lb bomb and LAU-3 rocket pod also used on Norwegian F-5s) - where can you get them from?  The link only says an online shop will be "coming soon".

Jens

Up until just recently, you could order directly from them. They stopped shipping I believe, in March, due to the plague. Recently he stated that they may start shipping again soon, but then their website went to what it is now. Its likely he will reply to your post, but I haven't seen their products anywhere except on their website. I want some of the BL-755's, I wasn't even aware of them until after the plague hit. Just my lucky timing I guess...

7 hours ago, jenshb said:

Thanks guys.  Hopefully the world gets back to something resembling normality by the time I need to put things under wings.

Jens

Can't say enough good words about this company.

I've done plenty of business with him and you can buy with assured confidence Jens!! 

4 hours ago, onosendai said:

If all goes well next week I should be operational, doubts remain about the operations of the post office, it will take longer to receive the goods. Thanks for all.

Good to hear. There’s a few things I’ll be looking to get when all is all back up and running. 

Ok, let's start again, I remind you that shipments will perhaps be slower than usual until air traffic returns at least normal pre-covid. The online shop is completely new and to be tested, if there will be problems with orders please let me know immediately at info@videoaviation.com thanks.

http://www.videoaviation.com/

• 2 weeks later...