Did All 109 G-10 Erlas Have the Bulged Front?

I have the Revell Bf 109G-10 Erla in 1/32 that I am getting ready to start. I got some extra stuff with it as a package deal which includes the A.M.U.R. Reaver Bf 109G-10 Erla Correction Set.

My question is this: Did all G-10 Erlas have the bulged profile that the correction set portrays? Or, just certain ones? The correction set looks to be a really nice bit of kit, but I am not sure I want to tackle something that complex just yet.

I have seen this set installed and it looks great, but then I also see quite a few of the Revell kits built as is without the correction and not much is said about it.

i have some of the AMUR sets and they are cast well and offer a significant upgrade in terms of accuracy

i would not recommend using them if you are just beginning in modelling or, like many on here, returning to the hobby after a break

I would suggest making something 'out of the box' first to hone your basic skills, get comfortable, and then work your way up

In that regard, and if 109s are your thing, I would go for any of the 109 F-2 / F-4 kits, in fact any of the Hassy 109s; they are not necessarily 'better' than the Revell ones where they overlap, but they certainly build easier

If you do want to dive in, you can do no better than follow Thunnus' builds on here - they are simply excellent in every respect

Nick