Ju-87B-2, 1:32, Trumpeter

I am building one right now. There are accuracy errors--kit is part B1, part B2. Most of the bomb load is wrong for this version. Wing gaps where the two ends meet the center portion above each mlg. I didn't bother trying to fix the undersize nose.

Still looks good when built if you don't think about the rivets and how many there might be.

13 minutes ago, CATCplSlade said:

I am building one right now. There are accuracy errors--kit is part B1, part B2. Most of the bomb load is wrong for this version. Wing gaps where the two ends meet the center portion above each mlg. I didn't bother trying to fix the undersize nose.

Still looks good when built if you don't think about the rivets and how many there might be.

Thank! Yes, I did not begin to edit the "beard" under option В-2. But with a bomb and a trapeze for its suspension, I decided to work - I think it turned out

Thank! On assembly - as I already wrote: a typical trumpeter with individual difficult moments (engine hood, wing planes in the area of the break, suspension of the bomb) and simplifications in detailing