Roden 1:32 PT-17 Kaydet out in Germany

Lothar

According to ICM's release calendar, they are going to release four different boxings of the Stearman... PT-17, PT-13, and each again with associated crew figures.

I'm torn! I agree with Out2gtcha... that price for Roden is fantastic, but its hard to pass up ICM's release as their new stuff is just so darn fantastic. Just picked up the Gladdy Mk.II, and it's gorgeous. Excited for their Cr.42, as well. What a time to be alive.

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

16 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

It does look nice...................Although Ive heard ICM is coming out with a PT-13 as well?   Im tempted to wait for the ICM version, with their other new tool kits being so good.

12 minutes ago, Dennis7423 said:

According to ICM's release calendar, they are going to release four different boxings of the Stearman... PT-17, PT-13, and each again with associated crew figures.

I'm torn! I agree with Out2gtcha... that price for Roden is fantastic, but its hard to pass up ICM's release as their new stuff is just so darn fantastic. Just picked up the Gladdy Mk.II, and it's gorgeous. Excited for their Cr.42, as well. What a time to be alive.

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

Thank you both for ruining my day :coolio:. But I guess the Roden release will still be around for a while, so I might

just wait for ICM to release theirs, maybe at a tempting price as well?

I already ordered the Roden kit from an eBay seller in Ukraine a week ago and it's on the way. The sprue shots look good but I may just get the ICM kit too. 

6 hours ago, Phantom2 said:

I´ll wait for the ICM kit, Roden is far, far away from that quality.

Stefan :D

LOL!  You gotta do both!  That’s my plan.  I just hope someone does aftermarket conversion for a Super Stearman build.  

17 hours ago, ScottsGT said:

LOL!  You gotta do both!  That’s my plan.  I just hope someone does aftermarket conversion for a Super Stearman build.  

Haha, You´re absolute right, I probably can´t resist buying the Roden kit too.  :lol:

Stefan :beer: