1/32 Trumpeter A7E depicting AC-407 from VA-72 Feb 1991

Here's a little something I cracked the whip on last week.  Basically wheels up OOB with the exception of a new scratch-built intake lip to make it curvier and a resin cockpit set.  I loaded up the fuselage with magnets and will fashion a proper display stand at a later date. 
DSC08760a.jpg

DSC08762.jpg

DSC08766.jpg

DSC08736a.jpg

Very nice work, Les.   I like the way you have weathered your model - looks really convincing, especially how you've dirtied up the airframe around the canopy but not the canopy framing, itself.   The pilot figure also looks great.   I'm not familiar with that kit and whether or not it comes with a pilot.  Is it a kit pilot or an aftermarket one like Master Details jet pilot?   Oh, by the way, you have disappointed me in one small way - you haven't included enough photos!   

13 hours ago, Grissom said:

I'm not familiar with that kit and whether or not it comes with a pilot.  Is it a kit pilot or an aftermarket one like Master Details jet pilot?  

No the kit doesn't come with a pilot, I employed a slightly modified "Aerobonus" unit.

94612541_2886901458095782_89083509260209

8 hours ago, Collin said:

Freaking sweet!!  I mean sweet! 

Can you expand a little on your improved intake?  

Cheers

Collin

DSC07973.jpg

Nothing special,  just FDM 3D printed up in ABS a slightly curvier piece and cajoled the intake lower lip into place. A little filler a load of sanding and replacement of the front sensors.