Bf-110F4 "ANA-WILLY"

florin13

Hello friends,

After a long period of inactivity, today I managed to finish a project started a year and a half ago. Again I chose a difficult path, because nothing is known about this plane, except for a photo with a brief description. But I hope I managed to bring this subject to life.
As a kit, I used a Dragon, D / E variant, to which I added the superb set from AIMS, Radu Brinzan's decals for the Romanian crosses and masks for AW from my good friend Catalin Botescu, completely riveted with Rosie the riveter, FuG202 from Gaspach Models, machine guns from MasterModels, seatbelts from HGW and BigEd set. The painting is done entirely with MRP.
Bf 110 F-4 night fighter (W.Nr. 5084 / 2Z + AW) flown under Romanian colors by Ion Simion and Constantin Octavian of Escadrilla 51 Vanatoare (12./NJG 6) from Otopeni, Romania in June 1944.
I hope you enjoy.

Florin

001A.jpg

006.jpg

20191210-190931.jpg

DSCF9965.jpg

DSCF9991.jpg

DSCF9992.jpg

20200429-163300.jpg

DSCF0039.jpg

DSCF9973.jpg

Edited by florin13

Oh, my favourite aeroplane, and looking so beautiful! You’ve done a fantastic job Florin, she looks wonderful in that scheme. I’ll be doing an F myself before too long to accompany my E and G4, so yours will be my motivator. Well done indeed.