With a partial lockdown lift and Kiwi's back to work (Congrats!) WNW

phasephantomphixer

IF the company ever issues an "official" statement- might just return a year later or disappear..it's PJ's company- he doesn't owe an explanation- I guess eventually Richard Alexander wants to say something he might...this is why the WNW speculation is rampant because it's a fascinating subject about a kit company that provided the best aircraft kits ever done(IMO). I will continue to follow this "story".

I've read every post on three forums about this. Richard has only said he is no longer employed at WNW. I was referring to Richard (or others at WNW) telling us the real story behind the closure which probably won't happen due to non-disclosure agreements made with Wingnuts ( if there are legal ramifications involved).

To paraphrase a movie or book that was OK science fiction, but not my favorite....

"So long and thanks for all the kits"

Tnarg

...and yes, I did go pick up the Gotha on my way out of the building, along with Elvis and whoever else (who have left the building too).

I will miss the truly weird stuff that PJ came up with and most of all probably miss a Breguet XIV in US and Polish colors. That one photo of  someone's desk on the inside tour showed the Profile of the Breguet and I kept hoping. At least Copper State, Aviattic and the rest of the usual suspects can give us hope. Maybe now Special Hobby will finally release their long future listed Hansa Brandenburg in Czech colors (Black Maria, anyone?)