With a partial lockdown lift and Kiwi's back to work (Congrats!) WNW

phasephantomphixer

Im intrigued what is going on.

TVAL are still operational with quite a few staff laid off.

Weta are going fine.

So its certainly not him running out of cash or they would both be fully shut down.

2 weeks later still nothing on the website other than what we know ie many staff laid off.

Hibernation?

Who knows..

If it was shut down it needed to be done in accordance with NZ company law which it has not.
Lots of questions but it seems PJ aint saying.

Edited by Darren Howie

3 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

AGAIN......after 3 or 4 or more of these WnW threads we still have no official word from the company, and thus we know nothing factual until we do.

Should rename these the "Herpes" threads mate.

Just keeps on coming back............................:lol:

FWIW our local suppler (he's a distributor for Stevens's International) put out an email this morning saying he heard "directly from WNW that they are resuming operations and will begin shipping 'soon'".  I've asked him what his source is for this as I've not seen anything from anyone saying the same thing - and that would be big news in the hobby so not likely to stay on the down low.  I kind of doubt that he's been in directly contact with NZ but will let you know when he responds...

35 minutes ago, CANicoll said:

FWIW our local suppler (he's a distributor for Stevens's International) put out an email this morning saying he heard "directly from WNW that they are resuming operations and will begin shipping 'soon'".  I've asked him what his source is for this as I've not seen anything from anyone saying the same thing - and that would be big news in the hobby so not likely to stay on the down low.  I kind of doubt that he's been in directly contact with NZ but will let you know when he responds...

Interesting and a bit of what the definition of "is" is. :)

Resume operations to sell of remaining stock or.......

Edited by Ryan