v1.3 of “Building the Revell P-51D” Released!

LSP_Kevin

Revell-P-51D-cover-border-v13.jpg?w=768&

Thanks to eagle-eyed customer Chris Nicoll for spotting a couple of errors in Jan Gabauer’s book, Building the Revell P-51D in 1/32 Scale. These related to the description and link for one of the Eduard aftermarket products included in the back of the book. This has been fixed, and the book has now been updated to v1.3!

Being a digital publication means this kind of update is very easy to do, and we will continue to update all our books in this fashion any time an applicable new product is released, or we find an error somewhere.

This new update is free to download for anyone who has already purchased this book. If you have an account with us, simply log in and download a new copy of the book from your purchase history. Otherwise, the download link contained in your original purchase notification email should still be valid.

If neither of these scenarios applies to you, and you’d still like to download your updated copy, create a customer account here on the website, and then contact me so that I can associate your purchase with your new account. Once that is done, you can log in and download it from your purchase history.

And of course, if you haven’t purchased Building the Revell P-51D in 1/32 Scale at all yet, you’re more than welcome to do so!

Kev

52 minutes ago, mgbgtv8steve said:

Hi Kevin - yes I'd like to purchase but which Forum do I create account under? As you can probably tell I'm not that blessed in the computer skills department!

Regards,

Steve S.

Hi Steve,

You don't need to create an account on the KLP website to purchase a book. You can just as easily do it as a 'guest' - and that's what most people do. The main benefit of creating an account before you purchase (or during the checkout process) is that it allows you to log back in later and re-download any of the books you've bought from your purchase history. This is especially if, for some reason, you don't receive the initial order confirmation email that contains the download links.

That said, in order to purchase the book, just head on over to the product page and add it to your cart:

https://www.klp.com.au/product/building-the-revell-p-51d-5na-in-1-32-scale/

If you have any other questions, just sing out!

Kev

1 hour ago, mgbgtv8steve said:

Hi Kev - sorted out an account and I've ordered the P.51 together with the He 219 E books. Looking forward to using them!

Regards,

Steve S.

Thanks, Steve. I saw your order come through. Don't forget to download your books! Let me know if you didn't receive the order confirmation email with the download links.

Kev

1 hour ago, CANicoll said:

Hey Kev,

What is in the works next?  Something along the F-4 or F-104 line perhaps?  :hmmm::popcorn:

Chris

Good question, Chris! I have at least a couple of projects I need to get on with, but no jets so far. I guess what you're saying is that needs to change!

Kev

5 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Good question, Chris! I have at least a couple of projects I need to get on with, but no jets so far. I guess what you're saying is that needs to change!

Kev

Well, looking at my stash and seeing where I could use some help!