SH Tempest Mk V "Kicked Up A Notch". January 14/21 New eBook!

chuck540z3

I'm late to the party on this, but just another amazing build, Chuck - so well done! 

Kevin - maybe we need Chuck to do one of your build books?  This Tempest is phenomenal!

Chuck, I'm grateful for your excellent commentary and comments, which is as much fun as watching the build.  Like you said, we are fortunate for a hobby that we can do during this pandemic, but then also have an AWESOME group of enthusiasts to share it with.  It is not the same as actually being there, but it is the next best thing.

Thank you everyone very, very much!  This kit was exactly what I needed during this challenging pandemic, which was mostly good accuracy, but enough flaws to keep me interested in correcting them. 

BTW, something wasn't quite right with my original photography of the finished model, so I redid most of them, both here and the Ready for Inspection forum here:

Ready for Inspection

Cheers,

Chuck

Edited by chuck540z3

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys, I am very happy to announce that KLP Publishing will soon have an eBook out on this build, to help those who want to build this kit and would like an easy to follow guide.  This eBook will be in a much clearer format than sifting through all 29 pages of this thread and will go well beyond, with references and identification of aftermarket items, etc.  Thanks to LSP Kevin for doing all the heavy lifting and putting this book all together!

Building the Special Hobby Tempest in 1/32 Scale

Cheers,

Chuck

• chuck540z3 changed the title to SH Tempest Mk V "Kicked Up A Notch". January 14/21 New eBook!
9 hours ago, chuck540z3 said:

Hey Guys, I am very happy to announce that KLP Publishing will soon have an eBook out on this build, to help those who want to build this kit and would like an easy to follow guide.  This eBook will be in a much clearer format than sifting through all 29 pages of this thread and will go well beyond, with references and identification of aftermarket items, etc.  Thanks to LSP Kevin for doing all the heavy lifting and putting this book all together!

Cheers,

Chuck

One to look out for.  Thanks for your generosity in sharing your knowledge - first in this build log, and now in the new ebook.

9 hours ago, chuck540z3 said:

Cheers,

Chuck

YES!!!!!  I'm in!