Wingnut Wings Handley Page O/100

seiran01

Thought I was seeing things when I saw this topic. I hope that one day this kit will come out.  Was really looking forward to it as from the instructions it appears to be even so much better than the Felixstowe which is a great kit in itself. 

WWI is definitely not my niche, but that is a seriously impressive bit of building you’ve done there. I can see why WnW kits are treasured and why lots are keeping fingers, toes, and many other things crossed that it’s not the end. :clap2:

I have no idea how I missed this until now, not a subject I would have bought a kit of, but seeing what a wonderful model it is, and such a terrific job you're doing might well change my mind, as and when it sees the light of day. 

We have been spoilt rotten, but I truly feel for a those folks who have lost their jobs at the worst time possible. You're doing them proud Mike! 

Thanks so much for all the kind words and encouragement guys, it means a lot. 

It's been difficult this month in terms of really wanting to work on the plane much, the closure news really hit me hard hence the speed build on another kit to reset my brain.  As bittersweet as it is, I *WILL* be returning to this build soon, my tribute to my friends in Wellington who are now unemployed.