Wingnut Wings Handley Page O/100

seiran01

Oh the Humanity!!!  Thanks for sharing this with us.  It is definitely kit design at its finest.

It is a shame to see WNW fold up.  It is baffling to see this happen with the HP's, Fokker Dr.I's and PJ's pet project, the Lancasters all in process.

8 minutes ago, crobinsonh said:

Wow - I so wanted that model! 

Now who has the Lancaster test shots for building?

No-one does... I was told yes to building one of the two Lancasters for the website once the test shots were at that point, but that was going to be later in 2020 :(

14 minutes ago, John1 said:

Amazing work.  Can't believe you did all this in three hours! :)  Would have taken me at least three years to get this far. 

Haha thanks (and thanks to everyone else who's replied, also)

Until a few days ago, this is the only build I've been working on since late October when I received the sprues. I just was not able to share the build before things went on the Wingnut website.  Spoke with Richard Alexander and he agreed it would be good to post the photos since they'll not be going up on the Wingnut website considering their closure this month and all staff being laid off.

25 minutes ago, blackbetty said:

un-be-*******-lievable!!! very nice work on a super kit!

edit: didnt know you cant write *******

Yeah, apparently we're all children and aren't allowed to say naughty words. You have to get creative and farking make up some new bluddy spellings :coolio:

:rofl:

All I can do is applaud your fantastic work.  Never really sank in how big this plane would be until you showed it next to the Felix.  I hope that this kit eventually sees the light of day, hopefully this isn't the only ever build of it done.

Please keep up updated as you go.

Matt 

Guest Vincent

Really nice work !

i was just wondering how a small company could ever dream to support the costs of releasing subjects this complex