Infinity Models Aichi D3A Val

Jan_G

2 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

I wouldn’t mind a more detailed resin engine to replace the plastic engine being an optional extra-cost part, but having to pay extra for a bomb on a dive bomber, if that actually turns out to be correct?  Can you imagine the uproar if Trumpeter had released their SBD without bombs, or various companies had released a Ju87 without a bomb?  Seems like the same nickel-and-dime pay for extras that should be in the kit strategy that they used on the Helldiver.

Well, actually Trumpeter released many kits with the wrong bombs or with misshaped ones...:rolleyes:

I simply love the new Val and will definitely buy one (or two).

we are living in golden times! Normally I just don’t know what to build next when I look at my stash. There’s so much to do that I collected (my wife says „hoarded“) over tge years and that attracts me and cries „build me!“

But right now, there are just so many new releases that all cry to be build that I feel the same just looking at these…

Andreas

23 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

Well, actually Trumpeter released many kits with the wrong bombs or with misshaped ones...:rolleyes:

I have one AM armor piercing bombs that, IIRC were made from naval gun ammunition.   I bought it when I started scratch building a VAL years ago.