1/32 European Aircrew - what’s out there?

Stevepd

LSP crew, I’m on the look out for 1/32 EU aircrew without face masks on (no really). Is there anything out there that you know of to purchase. I’ve done some research and I’ll I get is PJ Production or 1/35 Live Resin.

Steve.

What era Steve; modern, WW2, 1980s?  PJ Productions do a few, but as I've said elsewhere I ordered a couple of their pilot figures but not terribly impressed I'm afraid.  What exactly are you looking for? 

Check out reedoak. They have some very nice 3D printed figures with excellent detail. They're a little spendy (about €12 per figure) but I know they have some modern air and ground crew figures. 

Edit : here's the link - French, Russian, or American are your options for modern

http://reedoak.com/#!/1-32/c/14705008/offset=0&sort=normal

Edited by Bstarr3

12 hours ago, mozart said:

What era Steve; modern, WW2, 1980s?  PJ Productions do a few, but as I've said elsewhere I ordered a couple of their pilot figures but not terribly impressed I'm afraid.  What exactly are you looking for? 

Yeah sorry I left that key bit of info our!. 80-90s ish just something to work with. No face mask but with a helmet on.

3 minutes ago, Stevepd said:

Yeah sorry I left that key bit of info our!. 80-90s ish just something to work with. No face mask but with a helmet on.

Not a lot out there Steve is what I found, in fact nothing for the RAF. NATO and USAAF a few but there’s a big gap in the market. Let me know if you find anything. I’m going to work with the PJ Productions figures but not really happy with them. 

9 hours ago, mozart said:

............but virtually all USAAF. :angry2:

Yep, them's the breaks sadly. Mastercasters do an RAF chap, but he's standing, Puchala did a couple of German Tornado crew, but long oop, and almost impossible to find. 

2 hours ago, onosendai said:

First of this f*#*#g lockdown i was planning a line of Usaf figures cold war styles, typically eighties, EU figures required is too generic.

Would really like 1/32  seated RAF/FAA 1970s-1980s bone-domed aircrew for use in the Hawk, Hunter, Wessex and Tornado kits (and eventual new Tornado and F-4K/M Phantom ones). I know Wessex pilots didn't use speed jeans but artistic licence and all that.

...and some 1/48 seated David Clark S1030-type pressure suited peeps to go inside next year's U-2R and SR-71A kits

Cheers

Tony (who'll be ordering some start cart sets this summer)

5 hours ago, Tony T said:

Would really like 1/32  seated RAF/FAA

Hi Tony, making figures is not a simple job, it requires a LOT of work and money, I don't have a 3D scanner and in any case I'm not interested in this type of system that wants to have all the real equipment from a collector, I limit myself to simple ground crew and adding accessory sets at an affordable price.