WnWs rumor

Fred Jack

13 hours ago, petrov27 said:

Trumpeter will buy the moulds but recut them to change dimensions and shapes so that they are out of whack and do not match the real aircraft or any known plans then have deep rivet dimples added all over every part regardless if they were fabric or wood IRL.... hehe

Don’t forget (2) scales in every box, free of charge.

Edited by Ryan

17 hours ago, petrov27 said:

Trumpeter will buy the moulds but recut them to change dimensions and shapes so that they are out of whack and do not match the real aircraft or any known plans then have deep rivet dimples added all over every part regardless if they were fabric or wood IRL.... hehe

The seats will be too small, possibly 1/35th scale.

Edited by Fred Jack

1 hour ago, Fred Jack said:

The seats will be too small, possibly 1/35th scale.

:D Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but all models, including those of the most "perfect" manufacturer, need to compromise the "scale" of interior parts in order to account for the much thicker cockpit walls. Things get worse as you go down in scale. For example, no instrument dial/bezel is accurate in any scale model. 

Radu 

16 minutes ago, Kagemusha said:

What about the Teddy Bear? The one in the Hannover looks bang on 1/32, I'd have liked a broader smile, but I guess you can't have everything.

Don't get me started on that teddy bear! It was supposed to be a Steiff 55PB whereby 55 stands for "55 cm" but when you measure the bear in the kit it is evident that it is actually 54 cm. But no one is starting a thread about that! Why? Think about it! What is going on there? I am only asking questions! Hey, don't stifle my freedom to speak. Ah well... another locked thread! I blame the moderators. :D

Radu 

14 minutes ago, Radub said:

Don't get me started on that teddy bear! It was supposed to be a Steiff 55PB whereby 55 stands for "55 cm" but when you measure the bear in the kit it is evident that it is actually 54 cm. But no one is starting a thread about that! Why? Think about it! What is going on there? I am only asking questions! Hey, don't stifle my freedom to speak. Ah well... another locked thread! I blame the moderators. :D

Radu 

Absolutely typical - so called experts sounding off without knowing all the facts

That missing centimetre is due to the famous bear-washing incident of 1916, well described in the pilot's autobiography if people would CHECK THEIR REFERENCE material and not rely on manufacturers drawings

This is so typical of the internet....

Richard

Just now, Radub said:

HA! Gotcha! Dunning Kruger is spelled without a hyphen! You think you are superior, eh? You fell into my trap! 

Radu 

Right - that's it! I'm leaving this forum

No don't anyone try and stop me - I'm off

Really

Guys - I said I'm going...

oh