Wow... WNW gone....

Markjames1968

2 hours ago, Pup7309 said:

If you're going to talk about muscle cars how bout, bikini clad models to go with them?

Actually, Jimmy Flintstone did some great 1:25 female figures. I used one with my Monogram '70 Challenger, and it looked pretty darned cool, at least I thought.

15 hours ago, Leaning_Dog said:

This is the only car I've ever owned that I seriously regret selling.  A 1966 Jaguar Series 1 E-Type. The mechanicals were perfect - the owner before me had completely rebuilt/balanced the motor, new clutch, and rebuilt the transmission.  4.2 liter straight 6 with triple SU carbs and full syncho 4-speed gear box. The body was sound, with a nice patina although the color left a bit to be desired. It was a thrill to drive, but as SUV's on the road got bigger, it was just too scary driving a car that small, and that fast, on crowded public roads. I sold it in 1999, and every once in a while I think about getting another one... in the same condition today it would only cost 75 Wingnut Wings Felixstowe F.2a kits at current EBAY prices...  :rofl:

9auE9kt.jpg

At least you still have a photo  :)

On 5/16/2020 at 3:04 PM, LSP_K2 said:

Actually, Jimmy Flintstone did some great 1:25 female figures. I used one with my Monogram '70 Challenger, and it looked pretty darned cool, at least I thought.

:D Yes, exactly. 

On 5/15/2020 at 9:26 AM, The Dude said:

very cool! I had an 04 and an 05 Pontiac GTO over the years. I loved those cars!

Thanks.  It's a huge pity that the car was never replaced but we can thank the GM hierarchy in the US for that.

Cheers,

Michael

I love MG's

On that note we moderators collectively decided we would lock this thread now since yet another WnW thread has been started and this one (although fun!) just muddies the water even more so it will be locked.

If anyone wants to continue the car chat please start a new thread.

Thanks for your understanding in advance folks!  I enjoyed how this thread went.

Ron