Wow... WNW gone....

Markjames1968

3 minutes ago, Iain said:

Not that I've ever seen Max...

Iain

I feared not, having done a few searches and drawn a blank.  Shame, lots of character about the plane.

30 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Ok I will confess...I visit the WNW site everyday in hopes of an official update. :(

The future of the company won't be resolved until after the world gets back to normal, and it will probably be some time after that.

18 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Yep......Belle...........shes a real beut.......hopefully will be able to sell it to someone who will appreciate her

20190822_192126-XL.jpg

Don't do it....you will kick yourself forever. I'd sell the stash first.

41 minutes ago, BiggTim said:

Don't do it....you will kick yourself forever. I'd sell the stash first.

Maybe he wants the money to invest in his stash :whistle:

Edited by Lothar

46 minutes ago, Kagemusha said:

The future of the company won't be resolved until after the world gets back to normal, and it will probably be some time after that.

I have had it on good authority from a reliable "sauce" it will be Monday 9th November, just after lunchtime.

There, you can all stop worrying now.

:D

1 hour ago, mozart said:

I feared not, having done a few searches and drawn a blank.  Shame, lots of character about the plane.

The BE2 is an important WWI aeroplane missing in large scale, but not sexy so I doubt it will get kitted

Like another important missing kit - the Curtiss Jenny

Richard

2 hours ago, cbk57 said:

I did find one useful tidbit as I have been watching this thread for updates, someone above mentioned they got an email that their kits would be shipping.  So I emailed WNW and asked them to email me per their instruction when I could buy a kit or two.  I want to pick up an Albatros or two at a fair price before the whole thing is gone.  I would not mind their last two seater as well.  The Halberstadt.     If the chance does not come I am okay with that.  

You can still get Halberstadts at retail prices. Kitlinx lists the early version as "in stock".

https://www.kitlinx.com/cgi/display.cgi?item_num=WNW32049&title=Halberstadt-CL.II-(Early)-(END-OF-INVENTORY)

1 hour ago, PhilB said:

I have had it on good authority from a reliable "sauce" it will be Monday 9th November, just after lunchtime.

There, you can all stop worrying now.

:D

But who's lunchtime? Will that be the 9th in Australia, or here in New York? Will the Joker get away with it? Are the Caped Crusaders doomed? Tune in tomorrow....:popcorn:

21 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Yep......Belle...........shes a real beut.......hopefully will be able to sell it to someone who will appreciate her

20190822_192126-XL.jpg

Beauty I guess is in the eye of the beholder. :(

1 hour ago, mozart said:

Beauty I guess is in the eye of the beholder. :(

That has been and will always be true. The 442 is not necessarily one of my personal favorites, but is still considered by many to be an American classic. If I could pull it off, I'd have a tricked out '32 Ford Phaeton and a '70 Challenger R/T convertible, probably a 440.