Wow... WNW gone....

Markjames1968

I was becoming tempted to buy and did not.  Did not need to spend the money in that direction right now.  I suspect opportunity will come along in due course to buy if I want but feel better keeping my money at the moment.  I have two WNW kits and one started in hand.  

1 hour ago, cbk57 said:

I was becoming tempted to buy and did not.  Did not need to spend the money in that direction right now.  I suspect opportunity will come along in due course to buy if I want but feel better keeping my money at the moment.  I have two WNW kits and one started in hand.  

My thoughts exactly. Right down to the 2 kits, one started and one in the stash. Unless someone offers me a ****load of cash for the unstarted one. :D

On 4/22/2020 at 2:12 AM, thierry laurent said:

Now just take the time to think that WnW just restarts operations in some weeks. I'm wondering where all those kits bought in panic mode will go... Ebay? Whatever will be the conclusion of that soap opera, it will be very interesting to see what will occur in two or three months... Wait and see... 

Just supposition but they wont be opening up again in the same form but have said they'll try to put through previous orders.

As part of the wind up I think they'll sell remaining stock. There must be quite a bit. So I presume that means individuals and wholesalers will be able to buy up. Maybe even at sale prices. So if that's the case there will be plenty to be had to mitigate feebay.

I have two WNW kits:

Sopwith Snipe (late) - untouched apart from some plastic fondling

Sopwtih Camel (BR.1) - engine built and painted, some wood parts painted

If anyone wants them, I will gladly sell them to you and send them out as soon as C-19 allows. PM me to reserve if you are interested. 

On 4/22/2020 at 4:53 AM, vince14 said:

The 71 I have in the stash are for building, too.

I may be wrong but 71 seems to be more than the kits That WNW offered.  Extras you have matey you could share with our crew here on LSP?  

I have one extra Fokker E.1 early I might trade for a... Tamiya F-16!  :rolleyes: