LSP Cockpits

Uncarina

On 3/10/2021 at 9:44 PM, Cicciuzzo said:

Good morning friends of LSP. Thanks to Tom I saw this post dedicated to beautiful cockpits.
I wanted to insert images of my latest work: the AIRES cockpit for the Tamiya F-4J kit

Picciotti, thanks again to everyone.:bow:

that is very very nice, the black and white phots are amazing. It looks like they've been lifted from the flight manual, I'll have to try that

thanks for sharing

Edited by Robthepom

8 hours ago, Hawkwrench said:

I'll play. This is my Kitty Hawk MH-60L:

20200329_222356 20200327_225956 20200316_012412

Tim

I’ve been watching your build unfold Tim, and you have every right to be proud! There’s a lot of great detail packed into that cockpit.

Cheers,  Tom

On 3/10/2021 at 12:44 PM, Cicciuzzo said:

Good morning friends of LSP. Thanks to Tom I saw this post dedicated to beautiful cockpits.
I wanted to insert images of my latest work: the AIRES cockpit for the Tamiya F-4J kit

Picciotti, thanks again to everyone.:bow:

Excellent work!

How does well the Aires Cocpit fit in the Tamiya kit?

From experience I understand that the Aires track record when it comes to fit to the base kit is a bit so and so...

What a great thread! Didn’t know about it until someone asked me to post the cockpit of my work in progress Italeri Tornado GR4. The seats are Quickboost, are a work of art, feel like cheating and seemingly paint themselves!

r8gT15k.jpg

StcckZ5.jpg

I wish I’d used a lighter grey. A lot is hidden by the shade of the overhanging sidewalls but should still have a decent amount visible.

DfFLjiN.jpg

Edited by FreightDog
spelling

On 3/18/2021 at 9:32 AM, Anders_Isaksson said:

Excellent work!

How does well the Aires Cocpit fit in the Tamiya kit?

From experience I understand that the Aires track record when it comes to fit to the base kit is a bit so and so...

Hi. You have to remove the resin from the cockpit floor because it touches the nose gear compartment and therefore you have to thin the fuselage side plates of the tamiya kit. however, there is also something to fix in the rear fuselage molding.