Aero L-29 Delfin Injection Kit from Kovozavody

I got mine in a similar way! I answered an ad in a IPMS Journal  back in 1982 and started a correspondence with an Aeroflot pilot that lasted until 2016, when he fell off the face of the earth ( I think he passed away as he told me he had 4 heart attacks before he disappeared completely). Anyway, he was a modeler, too, and we traded a ton of stuff. Had a stack of KP models at one time.

Fun fact: he told me when he finally retired as an airline pilot: couldn't afford to bribe the doctor to overlook his heart problems for the periodic physical anymore! 

• 6 months later...

Live link

Text in English:

Today we bring you a little information about the announced preparation of the "big" Dolphin, which is created in cooperation with the company Infinity models (HPH). The model is practically ready for production, so the preparation of molds begins by the end of the year, and in the first quarter of 2021 we will go to the market with it. We apologize to all our customers that we did not meet the original expectations of the sale of the kit by Christmas. In addition to the basic training version, we will gradually launch the L-29R and the single-seat acrobatic L-29A. I would like to thank all those who are involved in the preparation of this model.