Malvinas Mirage

blackbetty

i´ll try that

i modified the tailroot and thereby i glued the tail on leaning to port. using a heat gun (big mistake) i tried to bend it to the other side. long story short, its irrepairable.

the pic hides it a little, but looking from the front or back its just horrible (no, wont show it)

1 hour ago, blackbetty said:

i seem to have to post each pic individually, the direkt link only work with using the "other media" option

i cant just copy the dirct link, it doesnt show the pics, you have to click on them. do i do something wrong?

red Dog is correct: you just use the 'Insert image from URL' option once for each image you want to insert.

But to answer your question, I think I've figured out this particular edge case now. It seems that you're copying a rich text URL from somewhere, which contains hyperlink formatting. The forum software sees this as a generic URL, rather than a link to an image, and so only gives you a URL, rather than an embedded image. Using the 'Insert image from URL' feature gets around this, but the secret to avoiding it in the first place is to make sure you only copy a plain text URL. The main way to tell the difference is that if the one you're copying already has an underline beneath it, then it's rich text, rather than plain text.

Kev