Quinta water-slide 3D decals

daveculp

I've been seeing chatter on Zuckbook about these Quinta decals.  Looks interesting.  They are now selling on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Quinta-QD72005-1-72-Pe-8-TB-7-3D-Printed-coloured-interior-for-Zvezda-kit/164128484835?hash=item2636d1ede3:g:~jAAAOSwbAhecTsK

I don't know how they do these 3D color printed water-slide decals.

• 2 months later...

I ordered several sets of these from Quinta Studios (Ebay) on April 17th. According to the tracking info they cleared customs on April 25th...and have apparently not moved so much as an inch since then. :mellow:

I understand that we're living in unusual times, and I also understand that the seller is in no way responsible for this situation. Suggestions?

Edited by coogrfan

Same here. Russian post tracking says "Left Russia" so there is no way to know its whereabouts. There are no international flights from/to Russia until July 15 at least. I have no idea how post offices are operating at the moment. I got couple of packages from China and Australia recently but travel time was significantly longer than usual. 

They look really nice. The link is 1/72 at that scale it really impressive. 

I would have enjoyed them even more if there was no shameless bashing on competitor, you can clearly recognize eduard brassing and pe as the intended target.