1/32 Revell Bf109G-6/AS - Höhenjäger

Thunnus

22 hours ago, Fencer-1 said:

Definitely, G-6/AS is my favorite 109 model, regarding clean shapes without ugly extra "bulbs and blisters" as seen on G-6/10/K and looking much powerful in comparison with early F/G models. Good work!

Thank you Alexey!  Spoken like a true 109 fanatic!  Your G-6/AS cowling was a great fit and a relatively simple conversion from the Revell G-6 kit.  Any plans on a G-10 non-Erla cowling?

5 hours ago, Beaconroot said:

Absolutely wonderful work! Well done sir, well done!

Jim Root

Thank you very much, Jim!

8 hours ago, AceofClubs said:

Superlative 109. My eyes betray me or fuselage have a light different color from wings? If so it is absolutely fantastic. Standing ovation.

Ciao

filippo 

Thank you Filippo!  The wings and the fuselage were painting with the same color.  But the 2nd round of salt fading (which again, didn't register like the first time) tinted the wings ever so slightly.

6 hours ago, Fencer-1 said:

Yes, yes. I have these plans))

Thank you Alexey!

4 hours ago, Sepp said:

Simply gorgeous. :)

Thanks sir!

2 hours ago, Troy Molitor said:

Back for a second viewing.   Everything has been said before.  I still have a smirk looking at this build every time.   One of my all time favorites.  Thanks again John.  

Thanks again Troy!  I think I'm going to do another light-colored 109 soon. 

Like all of your others, this is a really cool build. I’ve been following them all over the last year, but I don’t think I’ve yet commented via a post.

So allow me to formally express my admiration for your work...it’s really well done!

Rich