Avialogs: free for 3 months!

For anybody who may be interested I've just had an email from Benoit de Mulder offering free entry to the Avialogs library for the next three months, his generous gesture in these trying times.  Just select the three months option on the Home page and register.  I've already found some useful stuff on the F6 Lightning.

https://www.avialogs.com

I am a member and although I can login and view anything,  I cannot save a pdf to my PC.  In order to do that, I'd have to pay.  I was thinking that was what you were referring to but does not appear to be the case.  I used to be a paying member but I'm just not in there enough to justify the cost.  AirCorps Library is my go-to source for aviation prints, manuals and such.

18 minutes ago, Juggernut said:

I am a member and although I can login and view anything,  I cannot save a pdf to my PC.  In order to do that, I'd have to pay.  I was thinking that was what you were referring to but does not appear to be the case.  I used to be a paying member but I'm just not in there enough to justify the cost.  AirCorps Library is my go-to source for aviation prints, manuals and such.

I used to be a paid member but like you couldn’t justify it for what was available. If I want to save anything I do a screen capture.