New F-18 seated pilot by Reedoak

norbert

Many thanks Pete. yes, the figures are in the march-april new products folder, and also in the modern USA folder, but at the end so far, around page 10 (in 1/32 scale). will move them with the other seated pilot when I find a little time

norbert

Hi Norbert,

Great figures!  I recently got my first set of items from yourself and in the flesh they look amazing!

One question I have is will these new Hornet figures fit in the back seater cockpit or do they have to be modified?

Thanks and looking forward to getting a few more figures yet!

Michael

On 4/5/2020 at 4:38 AM, Michael931080 said:

Hi Norbert,

Great figures!  I recently got my first set of items from yourself and in the flesh they look amazing!

One question I have is will these new Hornet figures fit in the back seater cockpit or do they have to be modified?

Thanks and looking forward to getting a few more figures yet!

Michael

Had a look on my model (a single seater). the fuselage is wider on the back, so the hands will probably not go down the fuselage. Will probably need to reposition them more flat, or move the complete arm

Norbert

Obiously your figures are outstanding!! Are you planning on doing some seated pilots for the KH Mirage 2000-D/N?

I'd be all over them :thumbsup:

Lothar

Edited by Lothar

3 hours ago, Lothar said:

Obiously your figures are outstanding!! Are you planning on doing some seated pilots for the KH Mirage 2000-D/N?

I'd be all over them :thumbsup:

Lothar

Yes, the seated pilots are already scanned for the 2000, real D crews, waiting for the kit as they will need adjustments

Norbert