ICM Stearman PT-17/N2S-3 Kaydet -3D renders

Jan_G

I picked up my kit at my LHS, Model Cave on Thursday. I bought the Roden kit on EBay. This time I decided to be patient and buy local. Nice kit.  I like it a bit more than the Roden kit.  But do not get me wrong I am happy to have both kits.  My Roden kit is assembled and ready for painting. 

Rick

Edited by Rick Griewski
Spelling and added a thought

18 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

I picked up my kit at my LHS, Model Cave on Thursday. I bought the Roden kit on EBay. This time I decided to be patient and buy local. Nice kit.  I like it a bit more than the Roden kit.  But do not get me wrong I am happy to have both kits.  My Roden kit is assembled and ready for painting. 

Rick

Rick, did you have any issues with the cabanes and wing struts on the Roden kit? I read or saw somewhere that there was a problem with them lining up or fitting to the upper wing. I too have bought both kits, but they are not started yet.

Thanks

Russ

1 hour ago, ipms4450 said:

Rick, did you have any issues with the cabanes and wing struts on the Roden kit? I read or saw somewhere that there was a problem with them lining up or fitting to the upper wing. I too have bought both kits, but they are not started yet.

Thanks

Russ

I missed that concern.  I will have to check before painting, else a potential mess.