Revell A-400M

chrish

Thanks, you should get one! It's a great build.

the fork is in it tonight, I'm calling this one done...The stay home and safe is good for the health but hard on the stash.

I took a little artistic licence painting the boarding stairs;

BGx8eQy.jpg

tillhSS.jpg

GHqB4a4.jpg

UgURyAM.jpg

BiCQKDC.jpg

d8zb2zD.jpg

These pictures were taken with the Iphone as my DSLR insisted on making everything look pink tinted again, no idea why that's going on now...pink eye?

Thanks for looking

I wonder what I should drag out and glue up next?

16 minutes ago, Jennings Heilig said:

Raymond told me he’s not going to do it.  He’s nothing if not enthusiastic, but realistically, the kit would have had to retail for over $500, and he just doesn’t see the market for it.  

Well drat!

Thanks for letting me know though!

Fantastic work Chris - the RAF A400M Atlas C.1 is my favourite RAF aircraft and I also have this kit, which I am itching to make, but cannot just yet! (your build is an inspiration to me). I want to make mine as an RAF aircraft, but an struggling with suitable decals for it at present (Model Art decals provide the 100th anniversary sheme markings, but no RAF roundels, fin flash or other RAF A400 specific details, and Babibi decals - which are the ones I would like to obtain - seem to be constantly unavailable!). 

Once more, great work on your A400 Chris, it looks awesome!

Cheers

Derek

Thank you very kindly guys

on the bright side...if I can call it that, I see Anigrand lists a 1/72 C-17, although it’s a resin kit it can’t be any worse than the resin kits I’ve built from Scratchaeronautics (before they went under taking my money for the last two kits I ordered)

Yaaaaaa....I do enjoy a challenge, but gonna take a hard pass on that one

Thanks for the kind words on the A-400. A walk in the park (by myself these days) by any stretch of comparison to that Anigrand beast!