1/32 Magister Test Shots by MikroMir

Trak-Tor

15 hours ago, Alain Gadbois said:

Where is that Magister going in these moutains? Maybe a secret mission to bomb the Berghof!

Alain

Damned cold with open cockpits! Frost bite on yer control stick! :o

Edited by mozart

hmm.. How about an entry in the BoB group build - bit out of left field, but it would make a nice change from th usual suspects!

Oh abd before I froget  -  what a nice kit!

7 minutes ago, Scotsman said:

hmm.. How about an entry in the BoB group build - bit out of left field, but it would make a nice change from th usual suspects!

I think I looked at this before, and it sort of qualifies

Richard

1 hour ago, Tony T said:

Don't want guns or practice bombs but it's interesting to see the Magister both bare legged and in flairs. 

Tony

Trying to work out where that might be? I can only think Canada, because I don't think even Scotland looks like that!!

17 minutes ago, wunwinglow said:

Trying to work out where that might be? I can only think Canada, because I don't think even Scotland looks like that!!

That seems likely

Richard

• 4 weeks later...

Just ordered one off ebay, there are a few up on there now with free shipping from Ukraine

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mikro-Mir-32-002-Miles-Magister-British-training-aircraft-1-32-scale-model-kit/224040715995?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Just if anyone else is interested

Cheers Anthony

• 1 month later...

I picked up the USS Monitor from this company recently. It's my first kit from this company.

While it's not an aircraft, it's relevant to say that so far I am totally unimpressed. The fits are on the horrible side, there's a lot of cleanup needed, the injection locations are in odd and rather bad places, and, well....yeah... Not impressed at all.

Maybe their aircraft are better?

-Ro