Sign in to follow this  
Jennings Heilig

Naval Reserve F4Us & F6Fs

1 hour ago, LSP_K2 said:

I may have to have a crack at the St. Louis Corsair.

From the pics Dana Bell gave us for this project, it looks like cracking up is about all those guys were doing with their airplanes in 1946 :)

8 hours ago, Jennings Heilig said:

From the pics Dana Bell gave us for this project, it looks like cracking up is about all those guys were doing with their airplanes in 1946 :)

That's pretty darned close to the truth!  I've seen a huge amount of "post-incident" pics.

Nice selection Jennings, glad you added a few F6F's to the mix. 

4 hours ago, Jennings Heilig said:

I asked here on LSP if there was interest in 1/32, and the consensus was that there wasn’t.

Sorry Jennings, was not aware of that.

On 3/26/2020 at 2:12 PM, Jennings Heilig said:

I asked here on LSP if there was interest in 1/32, and the consensus was that there wasn’t.

Excuse me, but is LSP representative  for the whole 1/32 scale community????????......in the world?????

With all due respect were is your "commercial" initiative, just relying on "our family" and disregarding probably many more large scale builders?

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Jack said:

Excuse me, but is LSP representative  for the whole 1/32 scale community????????......in the world?????

With all due respect were is your "commercial" initiative, just relying on "our family" and disregarding probably many more large scale builders?

Actually it pretty much is.  The sentiments of LSP members don't differ much from people who build LSP but don't participate here, at least I've never seen any indication that they do.  1/32 stuff sells at a small fraction of the rate (in most cases) of 1/48.  If it doesn't stand a chance of paying for itself, much less making a profit, then we just can't risk doing it.  Fündekals isn't a money making proposition, but it does generally pay for itself.  But if it doesn't do that, then it's a money losing proposition, which we can't do.

Edited by Jennings Heilig