Revell 1/32 Tempest... new?

nmayhew

I'm 100% sure it's a Special Hobby re-pop of the Mk.V plastic with new decals slid into a bigger box.

Who injects plastic and how Covid-19 affects this and other releases is a moot point. I'm still waiting for Airfix's re-pop of the 1/48 Sea Vixen announced over a year ago.

But I'm buying. A Tempestuous year most definitely.

Tony

Edited by Tony T
correctngi auotsellp

33 minutes ago, Tony T said:

I'm 100% sure it's a Special Hobby re-pop of the Mk.V plastic with new decals slid into a bigger box.

Who injects plastic and how Covid-19 affects this and other releases is a moot point. I'm still waiting for Airfix's re-pop of the 1/48 Sea Vixen announced over a year ago.

But I'm buying. A Tempestuous year most definitely.

Tony

willing to bet a 'virtual beer' it's not a re-pop of SH - short run is not Revell's style

I do hope it's new tool as I have no interest in short run anything, and no interest in Roy's nose correction given it looks a beast to cut from the cast block

20 minutes ago, nmayhew said:

willing to bet a 'virtual beer' it's not a re-pop of SH - short run is not Revell's style

I do hope it's new tool as I have no interest in short run anything, and no interest in Roy's nose correction given it looks a beast to cut from the cast block

I'm afraid you'll lose that bet.

24 minutes ago, nmayhew said:

You owe me that beer as here's the evidence: Revell already re-released the 1/32 Special Hobby P-39!

12 hours ago, MikeMaben said:

Wish SH would drop the car door  <_<

That would be the Typhoon, and it´s on It´s way, but we have to wait, I guess.

Cheers! :beer:

Stefan :D

Edited by Phantom2

• 6 months later...
On 3/26/2020 at 2:19 AM, MikeMaben said:

Wish SH would drop the car door  <_<

On 3/26/2020 at 2:51 PM, Phantom2 said:

That would be the Typhoon, and it´s on It´s way, but we have to wait, I guess.

Cheers! :beer:

Stefan :D

Id LOVE a cardoor!!   However...............that would not be a re-pop save the old worn out Revell cardoor Tiffie.  It would take a complete and actual whole new-tool kit. Id love one, but I dont see it happening any time soon. 

10 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Id LOVE a cardoor!!   However...............that would not be a re-pop save the old worn out Revell cardoor Tiffie.  It would take a complete and actual whole new-tool kit. Id love one, but I dont see it happening any time soon. 

On its way...