IBG PZL 11.C

warthog9

On 3/23/2020 at 10:22 AM, Rick Griewski said:

Looks like he fancy kits sold out a while ago. I hope the company mints more..I will go with plain for now.

There's a few of the Limited Edition on ebay, and Hannants now have them in stock, probably some other retailers also.

This just gets better and better. If you are in any way a fan of Polish aircraft, this is like five Christmas mornings in a row... but we still have to wait till Santa can come. I have the kit and now I can just sit at the window of the closed shop and drool over the fine accessories (but I'll keep my mouth closed to avoid sharing any viruses). That venturi is amazing and the pilot figure is a must have. Then the decals make if impossible to build just one.

Tnarg

My three arrived today from the UK. I am just astonished by the level of detail and research that IBG put into the kit!! Probably the comparisons to Tamiya are a bit much, but for their first 1/32 scale kit it is just brilliant. I understand that there is an issue with the propeller, but I haven't had a chance to figure out what is wrong. 

I didn't buy the LImited Edition, partly because of the price, and partly because it didn't seem to need the extras. The Master gun barrels and venturi will be available separately, and the pilot figure I can buy from Bitzkrieg later. I have the Silver WIngs resin kit, so I have the extra decals and Master machine gun barrels. I'm not sure if any of the Silver Wings resin details for the cockpit, etc will be of any use? I'm happy to see the Techmod decals coming, and perhaps there will be some photo-etch. Really though, even out of the box this should be a real beauty.  

Anyway, I am so impressed with this kit! I never thought I would see a kit of the P.11c in 1/32, not one of this quality anyway. I love it, and not just because of my Polish background. :)

Richard

kWqvtrel.jpg

The SIlver WIngs sheet:

bsfaoo6l.jpg